cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

uzairhidayat
Journeyman III

Fortnite crashes and I get "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"

When I play this game fortnite, and only fortnite, my game crashes, I get a black screen on my monitor and i get an error that display drivers have stopped responding and have recovered. Now, the situation is that whenever I launch fortnite, my monitors go black and i get the same error, sometimes it works totally fine but its all temporary. I have tried to play other games, such as cs2, cyberpunk a lot of high demanding games and I get no errors. i experienced this same error on windows 10 then i came to windows 11 but still.

Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz 16 GB ram

RX 570 8gb

Win11 RIGHT NOW

I have not overclocked or done anything to this graphics card to make performance better nor i have touched anything i tried ddu, resetting my windows everything, I have cleaned out the dust from it from the fans and everything on my CPU , to get nothing. I have made sure I have the latest drivers (24.07.18) and i even went to some old drivers and the pro driver of amd as well, nothing worked just. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

0 Likes
0 Replies