Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Parmesean
Journeyman III

Encountering problems seemingly with my Radeon RX 6800 XT

Screenshot 2024-01-21 151741.png

I am met with this Error every time I launch Madden 24 and I cannot make sense of it, everything I see online goes nowhere or brings me to Nividia.
I have also tried playing Fallout NV and I am met with problems there, the launcher doesn't give me resolutions to select 111.png
These are two of the main problems I have encountered that have seemed to originate from my hardware. I have also been suffering from what seems like my computer turning off while playing games like Starfield, Siege, Madden 23, or The Last of Us, however, my PC does not turn off and it seems like the graphics card just quits on me, turning both my displays black, and forces me to manually turn off my PC. I'm hoping someone can make sense of this as I have exhausted so many attempts at figuring out what is going on with my PC. 

Specs:
Windows 11
RX 6800 XT
Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
MPG X570 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C37)
32gb Ram

0 Likes
2 Replies

You forgot an equally important component of your system. The power supply of the PC in question should be listed as well. The more specific the information you give the more inclined and able the community is able to assist. So help us help you sorta thing really. RX 6800=vague ,32GB ram = vague ,no psu listed = no way to get a sense of the power capability. I know it's frustrating but these bits of info are quite important to get the full picture of a potential trouble spot of a system that is not in front of us.

0 Likes

Thank you, I'll update it I am very inexperienced in this side of technical knowledge so I didn't know what was needed.

0 Likes