cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sorvekente
Adept I

Driver AMD ADRENALINE EDITION 23.3.2 (STRONG ERROR)

Helo Lovers!

i'm here to splain about the FUNCTION of MONITORING "GPU CLOCK / COOLER" with DRIVER!

its only to SAY: its OFF to DO!

take me back the FUNCTION OK?

my 6600m its now BURNING like 102c without the OPTION

why the clock is overpowered by made... its needed to change to 2200 max clock and put a CONTROL on COOLER to PROTECT THE TEMPERATURE!!!

TAKE ME BACK THE FUNCTION! THX!

0 Likes
2 Solutions
sorvekente
Adept I

Solution by now: under install to 23.2.2

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gamegames99
Journeyman III

Downgrade to 23.3.1 it is more stable than 23.2.2 at least for RX 6600,RX 6600M and RX 6600XT.

23.3.2 Issues on RX 6600M : Missing GPU Tuning tab

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
sorvekente
Adept I

Solution by now: under install to 23.2.2

0 Likes
ulieq
Adept III

I don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

means downgrade! but he is saying under install to 23.2.2 (as in google translate)

lord_lethris
Adept I

I noted the latest Drivers caused artifact'ing on my screen,  and the Card was running a little hot.  I too had to downgrade the drivers.

gamegames99
Journeyman III

Downgrade to 23.3.1 it is more stable than 23.2.2 at least for RX 6600,RX 6600M and RX 6600XT.

23.3.2 Issues on RX 6600M : Missing GPU Tuning tab

0 Likes

i'll try this way too! i've ben tested 23.4.1 and its ben fail yet.

0 Likes

I can't even downgrade the driver because there is  knowere to be find an old driver. I've deleted the hole folder because for some reason the latest driver is giving me blue screen.

0 Likes
Shawkin1
Journeyman III

I have a  problem.  RX 6600 is changing 3rd monitor to some weird resolution and only giving me upper half screen.   All resolutions in win 10 are HDR and 1920x1080 but Adrenaline Quick Setup keeps changing 3rd monitor Res.    All 3  Monitors are the same TCL 65inch tvs 4K  and they all work fine until I click Quick setup.  custom Resolution doesn't fix either.

0 Likes