Specs:
Ryzen 5600g
16gb ram
512gb ssd
evga 600bq
Windows 10 Home
LG monitor 144hz

Hello everyone, 
So I'm having a little Issue, basically when I go to the advanced display settings, I can't change my Hertz, it doesnt show me any options except 60hz (unusual problem), usually when I had this problem, it would at least show like 59hz or something similar and the problem would go away after a restart or after a couple of days (the usual problem). But I went to 'Display adapter properties for Display 1' and it was just completely blank. When switching to the Monitor tab it would just freeze for a second and the program would close itself. The "usual problem" started occurs when I restart my Computer, either through the Windows restart button, or through the Power button on my PC. But the "unusual problem" occurred when I inserted an old 2.5 SSD from Samsung (It was in my old laptop from around 2009) into my System to recover some old photos. I removed the SSD from my device shortly after, and the problem was still there, it might be noteworthy to say that the old SSD also had windows installed on it, now for some Reason I have 2 Accounts on my PC. Does anyone have anything similar going on or does anyone know a fix to this image_2023-04-14_141036544.png

0 Likes
0 Replies