cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

DjomlaSD
Journeyman III

cs2 inputlag with 7900xt

Can somebody help me to optimize   Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XT Nitro Vapor-X 20GB for cs2 ,because half of my bullets are disappearing ,when I turn on radeon antilag its even worse,I feel cs2 is game just for nvidia graphic cards. Is there any special video settings in-game ,and in andrenalin control panel or I must buy nvidia. I found new driver for adrenalin version with antilag 2 in game. I will try this out.

0 Likes
7 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

How did Anti-Lag 2 work out?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

Lmao.  I tried Anti lag 2. And I hated it.  Lmao. That’s funny.  I run at 380fps at 3840x 1440 with a frame gen at highest 4ms and 2.67ms for lows .  Monitor locked to 180hz. Super smooth on the standard drivers. Anti lag on and that’s it.   I never cap my fps for shooters. It makes if feel like it’s 10 frames behind real time.  I keep the fps wide open and card at 100 percent usage.  Once you start holding it back, it’s like having zero buffer and it takes more time to generate a frame if you go below your limit.  But yes anti lag 2 I couldn’t hit a head shot. Lmao

0 Likes
DjomlaSD
Journeyman III

Anti lag 2.0 its pretty bad in test version,I hope they will fix to be on same lvl like nvidia reflex.Spray is unnatural, on some maps stutters and in-put lag are so big. I don't know **bleep** are they doing,I tried with normal drivers hyper RX mode ON for cs2,with that thing game is fluid but you have in-put lag.Best version for now is all default,texture quality :performance mode,tessellation mode x2,power limit : max.GPU SCALLING OFF, dyac2 premium.Hardware accelerated gpu sheduling in windows 11 doing BETTER job than anti lag and anti lag 2.0.

0 Likes

Have you tried setting a FPS cap? If FPS is going above monitor refresh rate there are frames in the pipeline not doing any good.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes
DjomlaSD
Journeyman III

I tried fps cap and it doesn't work.Game is not fluid.CS2 is game where ,,Frames wins games''.But drivers needs to be well optimized for game.

0 Likes
JohWill
Adept II

If you want some help or try my settings let me know.  Cs2 plays well on a 5950x and a 7900xt for me. Monitor 180hz. It took me a lot of messing with the video settings “in game” too.  I got it nice and smooth but know how frustrating that is..

0 Likes
DjomlaSD
Journeyman III

tell me your settings

0 Likes