cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Calumini
Journeyman III

Crash/Black Screen

Hello, I'm copying you the same message I sent to support, maybe someone here will have an answer (I hope so).

I bought a RX 6700 XT graphics card a few weeks ago, I'm happy with the performance but I'm experiencing some problems which are the following: I've been using it for a while now, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use it for my computer, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use it for my computer.

The second problem is that from time to time (I would say about 2x/week) again for no particular reason, as there is no overload on windows, no game to run, all of a sudden black screen which sometimes leads to having to shut down the pc by force.

The third problem which is more regular than the previous one, when I use a second screen I regularly have lag or freeze on the second screen, appearance of green artefact etc, if I disconnect the second screen there are no more these artefact or lag/freeze problems (at least until now), to note that before and with a much less powerful graphics card I had no problem, I could even put a third screen.

Info on my system:

Radeon™ RX 6700 XT 12G
BIOS Ver: American Megatrends Inc.3802, 28/04/2022
Operating System: Win 10 64-bit
Driver ver : 23.2.1
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II
RAM: 16GB

To try to solve the different problems I reset my PC to 0, reinstall all the drivers, reinstall the game where there was a problem, I monitor regularly on HWMonitor to see if there is a problem of temperature/overheating (so far no problem), I have attached 3 video files below, thank you for your help and assistance, cordially

0 Likes
0 Replies