cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Hitch
Journeyman III

COD anti-lag+ interdit

Have any of you had a ban on the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone, since the appearance of the anti lag+ function with the 23.10.1 driver? everything must be clarified, I restarted AMD to get more information regarding this mega problem, I updated the driver on October 12, 2023, I played the mw3 beta on October 12 and 13, and I was banned on October 13, since that day, my account has been blocked, I have invested time and money in this game. AMD does not react to any of my requests, Activision does the same and responds to me by a robotic message always repeating the same things. AMD I can understand that you are releasing new technology to get ahead of Nvidia but here you have done so hard to put gaming accounts at risk. the model of my GPU is an RX7900XTX, if anyone has the same or similar problem as me that it manifests itself, it is shameful on the part of game developers and computer components to be silent.

0 Likes
2 Replies
gurgibytez
Journeyman III

Hey man, 6950XT user here, same thing. Got banned on MW3 few days after purchase when messing with driver settings to lock FPS since in game seemed to be broken. I’ve reached out to Activision, AMD, and Steam, but no one seems to care to respond. Aside from this possibility, there’s other things flagging COD bans such as Hyper-V and supposedly software like Logitech G-Hub. Activision needs to address their piss poor Anti-Cheat, and AMD needs to disclose these technologies to game devs. Similar thing happened about a month ago on CS2 but Valve acknowledged the issue and reached out to AMD to confirm and roll out a driver fix. That being said, Activision would have to confirm and disclose to AMD which I don’t see happening unfortunately. I think we’re a small pool as consumers playing on AMD GPUs vs console and Nvidia, but you’re not alone here. I have an awesome ban message on my 17 year old Steam account now.

I’ll link some threads but this is the first one I’ve found that had likely suspicion of AMD driver, but again, not too many of us out there, or at least aware of it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/activision/comments/17pl65h/activision_account_and_ban_issues_mega_thread/

https://www.change.org/p/activision-publishing-inc-make-activision-explain-the-unwarranted-bans-on-c...

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/santa-monica/profile/wholesale-video-games/activision-blizzard-inc-1216-13...

0 Likes

thank you for your answer, I completely agree with you, we are a minority to use AMD GPUs in this **bleep** game developed with the worst anti cheat of all time, I never react because it's a game, but from the moment I invested time in putting together all the camouflages, completing all the challenges, buying packs in the store so that in the end I was banned for no reason, I find it unacceptable and disgusting. From the game developers and AMD, the worst part of all this is that neither developer reacted, for them it's completely normal. if you want to steal from people they will end up going bankrupt

0 Likes