Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

DEEdward
Journeyman III

Cities Skylines Weird artifacts and green glows

CPU: I7-10700k

GPU: Red Devil 6800xt

I encountered this display issue with both Cities Skylines and Planet Zoo - There are artifacts and green glows flashing on the screen indefinitely. I attached 2 pictures to quickly describe the issue and a video to better present it. (Not sure if the video will work) Both the glow and the artifact happen very quickly, making it hard to do screenshots.

I have no such issue when playing other games, such as League of LegendsFar Cry 6, It Takes Two (Directx 12), Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Assassin Creed Unity.

Also, when I tried to use the AMD Radeon Software to record this issue and report it, I surprisingly found that the issue was gone!! Yes, if I turned on AMD's screen recording, the issue disappears. I then tried Discord's Stream and windows emboldened Xbox recoding - neither of them work. The issue still exists as long as the AMD recoding is stopped. 

I have no idea why this issue happened! Please help!

1.png2.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Admir
Journeyman III

I know i m necroing this thread but if somebody looking for a solution for this particular problem try changing min frequency (mhz) in radeon adrenaline for much higher , i have

Gpu - Asus Tuf Rx 6900 Xt oc

Cpu-I7 12700k

And i got some problems on planet zoo, city skylines and Warzone and some other games , i play a lot of a demanding games and practically all works very well , i put min freq 2150mhz and max 2350 mhz and all games run perfecty without any artefacts and i done a lot of benchmarks and stress test no problem at all ,

And i have similar graphics artifacts in planet zoo on diffrent gpu asus rog strix 1050 ti but only when i was using Asus tweak 2 and only for some time after updates problem disappeared but that was the same graphical artifacts as on my new system 

0 Likes