Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sarcoun21
Journeyman III

Blurry Graphics on 5600XT

Hello guys,

I recently bought a new Sapphire 5600XT BE OC. Only when i play games i get blurry and foggy graphics which get only better when i use RIS through the Radeon Software. I tested the card on a 4K Phillips TV at 1080p and on a 1080 60hz monitor. I got pretty much the same results. Any ideas? Should i ask for a refund? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
WickedData
Journeyman III

That is really Odd, I have a Power Color Rx 5700XT and it is cystal clear. In fact when using in game resolutions that are lower there as crisp as the native resolution is. My 2070 super is blurry when I do that.

Sapphire are good cards it shouldn't do that, what cables are you using displayport cables? Make sure they match settings.

You using Hdmi for your Tv right?

I am using a 27 inch 2560x1440 native solution 144hz. Displayport type 1.4

0 Likes

Yes i am using HDMI. Do you think there is a problem with my card?

0 Likes

Is it happening in any game or just one. If just one I would suspect the game. For instance I have been playing the new  Cyberpunk 2077 and it is full of weird texture issues. 

0 Likes

It's happening all the time in all games. I've tried different HDMI cables and seen no difference in performance.

0 Likes

Make sure your using the right cables. You should have hdmi 2.0 on the card and tv. Cable has to be rated 2.0.

Dispalport cables, folks usaually use 1.2 and 1.4. I have to set my dp version on my monitor.

0 Likes