Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tenkai14
Journeyman III

Black screen on some games

Mobo: ASUS Dark Hero x570
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: AMD Radeon 6800xt Red Devil

I believe this to be a drivers issue. This doesn't happen in every game but when playing some games, like God of War earlier, both of my screens will turn black and stop displaying anything until I restart the pc. After I get the pc rebooted I receive the message that "The VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver." When I get to the AMD software I receive the following error:

The version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition you have launched is no compatible with your currently installed graphics driver. Please check your system for other versions of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition that may currently be installed. A factory reset of your AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition is recommended. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled these drivers and the software several times, but nothing has fixed the issue overall. I have had periods where it's fine for a while but then it happens again. I'm not too sure what to do and would appreciate any advice or help.

0 Likes
1 Reply
tenkai14
Journeyman III

I've also now run into the problem that it black screens after a few minutes have passed regardless if I download the drivers. 

0 Likes