cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

aman3
Journeyman III

big problems with MAG B550 Tomahawk, AMD Radeoan RX 6650 and Samsung C27F398 using Adreanalin

high, since I have the AMD Radeoan RX 6650 I try to use Adrenalin.

Unfortunately, the picture is always too big. What can I do here?

Please help

0 Likes
2 Replies

First please post more PC information including hardware and Windows/AMD driver versions.

Second please give more details about exactly what is happening with your Samsung tv?  Possibly upload an image to this thread.

How it is connected to your GPU card? HDMI or DP or using a Adapter?

What you have done to correct the problem?

0 Likes
EdenWheeler
Adept I

I understand your frustration! The MAG B550 Tomahawk, AMD Radeon RX 6650, and Samsung C27F398 are causing you major headaches when using Adrenalin. The picture is always too big, and it's really getting on your nerves. Don't worry, I'm here to help you find a solution!

First, try adjusting your display settings. Right-click on the desktop, go to "Display settings," and play around with the resolution and scale options. Lowering the resolution might do the trick.

Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed for your AMD Radeon RX 6650. Visit AMD's website and download the most up-to-date drivers for your graphics card and operating system. Installing these drivers might fix the problem.

Check your HDMI or DisplayPort connection and ensure it's securely plugged in. Look for any screen size, overscan, or scaling options in your Samsung C27F398 monitor settings. Double-check the manual or Samsung's support website for guidance.

Lastly, if possible, try different cables or ports. Sometimes faulty cables or specific ports can cause display issues.

Hang in there! We'll get your setup working perfectly in no time.