cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AMD RX 6750 XT Black Screen or Frozen while other things still work

My AMD RX 6750 XT is getting a black screen or Frozen while other things still work. I purchased it directly from AMD. Unsure of what to do. I've reinstalled windows to rule that out.  

9 Replies
tenekeslife
Journeyman III

i just bought 6750 and having the exact same issues. Black screen while playing games and even watching videos.

0 Likes

I've also been getting the screen just freezing. Can still hear audio while it's happening.

0 Likes
jolander
Journeyman III

Use Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + if you haven't tried already.  I just got it and found this.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshooting-black-or-blank-screens-in-windows-51ef7b96-47cb-b454-fcab-fac643784457 

Might be an issue with the latest drivers.  I just did fresh download of the 22.11.2 Adrenaline and have driver AMD Windows Driver Version

0 Likes

I'll try this next time it happens (Just happened twice within an hour) I recorded the effect I'm experiencing. This card is a brand new reference card I'm getting really frustrated with this as it's effecting my work as much as my play.

0 Likes
fleedoggy
Journeyman III

Has anyone found a legitimate fix for this? I'm experiencing the same issue as well. It's really frustrating to go from a gigabyte 6600 eagle that ran great to a 6750xt aorus and have issues.

0 Likes
S3cl3t
Journeyman III

Same problem i have this new card,have black and green screen with youtube running,U HAVE MSI BRAND GUYS? PROBABLY THIS BATCH HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

0 Likes

have a brand new MSI RX 6750 xt, and I'm having the same issues, black screen randomly while playing videos. I tried safe reinstalling drivers several times and even resintalling the whole OS. Nothing helped yet.

0 Likes
Eyren24
Journeyman III

I have this problem too i bought rx6750XT 12GB and black screen random while playing or on desktop.

0 Likes
gaetan75qc
Journeyman III

Bonsoir pour ma part j'ai débrancher et rebrancher les cables PCI-E de la carte video ! A date ca marche !

0 Likes