cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Grenven
Journeyman III

AMD RX 6700XT Keeps crashing with black screen and auto disabled

My Red Devil RX 6700XT keeps crashing when playing a game i already tried everything like update bios clean install the adrenalin driver using DDU multiple times even use the pro version also i already update my Windows from 10 to 11 just to fix this but nothing works, At first i thought my problem is from the powers so i bought new expensive PSU 760W Platinum just to fix this but nope it's still happening tried everything like the disable auto replace update on windows i tried to undervolt it already changed the thermal paste using MX6 it stays around 70C when i tried the unigine heaven running for 2 hours it's fine normal but when playing a game not even in 1 hours it crash black screen i still can hear the game sound but no image my monitor didn't detect any input till i force reset my PC, after i reset it i need to enable it from Device Managers to rollback it to enable it then update it again it just annoying everytime i need to do that so this is my last effort to just throw AMD and moveon to Nvidia if i can't fix the issue.

My PC SPEC:

-Ryzen 5 3600

-Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0 updated to the latest BIOS v4.90

-Red Devil RX6700XT

-2x8GB XPG ram 3200hz

-Fractal ION+ Platinum 80+ 760W PSU

-XPG SX 8200PRO 256GB M.2 NVME for windows

-Windows 11 22H2

-Case VENOM RX DROGON with 8 fan

-2 Toshiba HDD 2 TB

-Be quiet pure rock 2

Please help me fix this issue i cant live stream because of this