cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Notsohappycustomer
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT 16gb Not working as intended

I had a 10 year old gaming computer that was dying of old age so i went from intel and Nvidia to full on AMD. I read about the AMD SmartAccess Memory and i was very impressed with you guys had to offer. I dont have alot of money i bought the B550 motherboard and 5600G processor (happy with the purchase for the time being) so then i found a discount on the AMD RX 7600 XT and i bought it as it had exactly what i had wanted in a GPU low budget, but 16GB GDDR. I was very very excited and happy about this purchase and the card arrived yesterday and ever since i plugged it into my PC it has been a real nightmare. In 24 hours i have crashed nearly 30 times i went on to many many videos/forums to find helpful solutions with no luck. I tried to run it at 2900 max hz and min 2500 hz with max voltage just to see if that was was the case, i tried turning on/off Super Resolution iv tried turning on/off GPU scaling. I even tried to Underclock, i tried different settings in the games i play (Test subjects were war thunder and Hell let loose). I noticed increased stability while playing borderless windowed mode but still crashes after a while. Even booting the games was enough to crash i found a fix for that and that was to actually tab to dashboard while the game boots up and that gives me a little playtime before the next crash. I have not updated my bios as iv read that is not the issue, i have used DDU to wipe out old and current drivers and reinstalled and tried to install only the driver. I dont have the financials to afford a different card and i am very unsatisfied with how this card keeps crashing. If anyone has a fix for this problem please share some of your tech wisdom because iv tried just about everything.

0 Likes
1 Reply
2DEZstb
Adept II

The R5 5600G+7600XT+550B mainboard package is a good all-rounder and there shouldn't be any problems. With a power supply of 500-550 watts you should have enough power. Basically, you need an up-to-date BIOS, chipset and graphics card drivers... as well as an up-to-date operating system. Good ventilation through your PC case is also essential to avoid heat build-up in your PC case and the possible overheating of the PC components. We'll start the PC in the factory settings first, i.e. the standard configurations specified by your software... before we tinker around with anything.There we do some test runs with applications and games to check the basic operating parameters. If the PC works smoothly, everything is OK. If not, then that is self-explanatory and there is a hardware problem.

here are some sources of error
-Hardware errors: Overheating or defective hardware components such as RAM, hard drive or graphics card
-Software problems: Malicious software, faulty drivers or corrupted system files
-BIOS update: Outdated BIOS versions
-Hard drive overload: A hard drive that is too full can affect performance
-Overheating: Pay attention to the temperatures of your hardware
-Viruses and malware: Malicious programs
-RAM problems: Defective memory
-Hardware conflicts: Incompatible hardware components

- Overclocking or undervolting is set incorrectly
-Incorrect game settings
-Corrupted game files

check your system

greetings

0 Likes