cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

amirnoruzi12
Journeyman III

AMD Quad-core Processor A10-7300 with turbo CORE up to 3.2 GHz

my problem is that the min speed of me CPU is 1.9 GHz in Computer Properties but it should work in some process with more speed as you may know.

so the major problem is when it doesn't  increase the speed when i play (PES2019{couses lag}) or(GTAV {couses not loading the map of game}) and i really don't know what to do.

0 Likes
2 Replies

what version of windows are you using, most are using windows 10?

if you are using windows 10, make sure you are using 1903 which has better support for modern processors

also do you have a discrete graphics card installed?

0 Likes

Hi tnx for ur reply,  I'm not sure about my WIN version but my graphics cards are amd R6 + R7

And R6 is for my display and gives 1GB Vram to games and the other one R7 is another which should work together with R6 and it has 2GB Vram it self and they should work together to give me 3GB vram to play games without lag but they dont😐🤦‍♂️ in many games one of them works and in few games they both work [ in GTAV, R6 works alone but in Tomclansy's rainbow six Both R6 &R7 work together]👀💥🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ plz help me

@hardcoregames_ wrote:

what version of windows are you using, most are using windows 10?

if you are using windows 10, make sure you are using 1903 which has better support for modern processors

also do you have a discrete graphics card installed?

0 Likes