I am having issues with my system
System Spec
MSI B550M PRO VDH Wifi
Ryzen 5 5600x WIN 11
32 gb Corsair 3200 MHZ Ram
Crucial P5 Plus 1TB Nvme m.2
MSI Mech RX 6750 XT
Corsair 750w PSU

AMD Adrenalin Software decided to automatically upload latest driver 23.10.2 even with updates switched off!! Since then whenever I am loading a game like MSFS 2020 or Fortnite it crashes to black screen whilst loading. Struggles to reboot as it sticks on VGA debug. Eventually it boots and the Driver has been disabled showing code 22. I reinstall the driver and then get a code 31. I have checked and got the latest BIOS on Mothebaord and Card. Rolled back the drivers several times and none make a difference, it just still goes to Code 31. clean install of Win 11 and both games and I still have the same issue! New NVME ssd tried too!! Sent several debug reports to AMD and given them my email address, doubt they will get back to me. Assistance would be appreciated as there isnt much info out there regards a Code 31 crash on a graphics card!!. Also get the D3D11 Renderer _z and cant find much info on that too.

FYI The Graphics card works perfectly in my other system which is Ryzen 5 5500 Win 11
MSI Pro B550M-P Gen3
16gb Corsair 3200 Mhz ram
MSI 650 W PSU
Crucial P3 1TB Nvme M.2

0 Likes
0 Replies