BIOS Version: 2613

RAM:  Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 2X16GB 7200Mhz

PSU: SeaSonic G 450W Gold

Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10/11

GPU Drivers: Actually tried EVERYTHING using AMD Adrenaline

Chipset Drivers: 

Background Applications: None

Description of Original Problem: I built a new PC few days ago, since then, I can't use my PC as the screen turns black or flicker randomly.
I have RGB RAM, when screen turns black/flicker the RAM's LED turns off.
I have no GPU and I'm using the integrated GPU on the 8700G, when connecting some old GPU and the HDMI to it - everything works

Troubleshooting: 
I updated my BIOS version to 2613 and still - nothing changed.
I tried to install drivers using armory crate and using amd compatibility software - nothing changed.
I tried to unplug the APU than replug it, which didn't help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Although AMD's support was not beneficial, I successfully resolved the issue myself. I adjusted the BIOS settings to configure my RAM to its maximum speed of 5200MHz, suitable for the Ryzen R7 8700G, and disabled the core performance boost, which enhances GPU performance. As a result, my computer now performs exceptionally well. I highly recommend the Ryzen R7 8700G; it is cost-effective and offers unparalleled value for money.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

Your "Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 2X16GB 7200Mhz" is not on your Motherboard Memory QVL list.

Have you tried turning off XMP/EXPO in BIOS and run memory at default?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

Although AMD's support was not beneficial, I successfully resolved the issue myself. I adjusted the BIOS settings to configure my RAM to its maximum speed of 5200MHz, suitable for the Ryzen R7 8700G, and disabled the core performance boost, which enhances GPU performance. As a result, my computer now performs exceptionally well. I highly recommend the Ryzen R7 8700G; it is cost-effective and offers unparalleled value for money.

0 Likes