cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

egizz983
Journeyman III

AMD 6900XT Graphical issues ( random black outs )

Hello i got my brand new ASRock AMD RX 6900XT this year . Since installation i noticed few issues with graphics such as very blurry and bright screen during streams or screen sharing  , super bright screen when taking screen prints and just some random graphical glitches i updated drivers regularly but started to get random black outs where i cant to nothing on pc at all , witch last around 2-5mins . All games runs fine ultra graphics ect i did stress and bench mark test everything also looks good there no issue with performance at all just those graphical glitches and black outs  have some images attached . where can be the problem should i send it back for replacement or does anyone know why is happening and how to fix  2023-03-17 13_51_21-.png2023-03-22 20_35_23-Window.png2023-03-27 16_45_54-New Message - AMD Community - Brave.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
digipointer0
Adept III

you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for your graphics card. Make sure to download the latest drivers from the ASRock website. You could also try resetting your graphics card settings to their default values.

If that doesn't help, you could try testing your graphics card in another computer to see if you experience the same issues. If the same issues persist, it is likely that there is a hardware problem with the graphics card. If you are still experiencing issues after trying these steps, you may want to contact ASRock support or the retailer you purchased the graphics card from for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or determine if the graphics card needs to be replaced.

0 Likes
egizz983
Journeyman III

This happened yesterday was watching youtube and random blackout hit . also started beeping

https://youtube.com/shorts/hIU_JsixGK0 

0 Likes