Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AlefN7
Adept I

Amazon, Asus, RX 7800XT and AMD Rewards

Hey guys.

It's been about 2 weeks since I bought an Asus RX 7800XT on Amazon in New York. I tried to purchase the 2 games I'm entitled to through the AMD Rewards program, but I didn't receive a coupon for it. I went to Amazon chat, they asked me to look for Asus, Asus said they didn't give coupons, that it should be with the seller (Amazon), I went back to Amazon and they said they wouldn't give coupons. I did more research and in fact the card's sales page shows about obtaining these 2 games, and that I would be notified via email 2 days after shipping. I communicated this to Amazon and they still insist that they cannot send any coupons without any plausible justification. Could anyone help me in any way? Below is a screenshot of the proof that I should have received this coupon, including the plate I purchased is the first that shows the products accepted in this "promotion".

Captura de tela 2024-08-08 213930.png

My Regards

AlefN7

0 Likes
12 Replies

Sorry, but that image does not mean the actual product purchased is eligible.

The offer would need to be on the product page itself.

It would also show on the checkout & receipt.

It may be printed on the receipt somewhere, or check your spam folder?

Also, have a read https://www.amdrewards.com/faq/couponCode/25

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

As @elstaci states, the promo is shown at product's page. I've checked all the terms and conditions and it seens that I would be able to redeem a code.

0 Likes

@AlefN7 a promo does not retroactively apply to a previous purchase. If the product qualified for a promo at the time of purchase, the game bundle shows up as a separate line item in the shopping cart and on the invoice. Check your Amazon invoice, if there's no game bundle there then you didn't get the promo.

Here's an example of an invoice containing a similar promo:

FunkZ_0-1723223836234.png

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

I bought the GPU on 07/28/24.

0 Likes

Go to amazon.com

Click on Returns and Orders

Find your order

Click on View invoice

See a game bundle there?

0 Likes
FunkZ
Exemplar

Make sure you are looking at the correct promotion. The latest Q3 2024 AMD 2-Game Bundle didn't start until 8/6, so if you purchased 2 weeks ago that would be ineligible. There was also a Q2 Bundle for 7700/7800 cards that you may be referring to?

https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

As @goodplay states the game bundle would appear as a separate line item on your invoice. In your screenshot above it states, "offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible." If you don't see any mention of a game bundle on your Amazon invoice then you didn't get the promo.

0 Likes

I went to the Amazon Asus Dual RX7800XT Webpage and it does mention that your card does apply to the 2 game off:

Screenshot 2024-08-09 093934.png

Unfortunately only Amazon can provide you with the Game Coupons not AMD nor Asus.  You need to escalate your issue with Amazon Customer Service to see why you didn't receive your Game coupon.

From AMD Reward Terms & Conditions concerning the RX7800XT Promotion: https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

AMD Campaign Terms and Conditions

AMD CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Q3, 2024 AMD Rewards: GAME BUNDLE WITH PURCHASE OF ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT CAMPAIGN
Effective date: August 6, 2024
Campaign Overview: These AMD Campaign Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern this Game Bundle with
Purchase of Eligible AMD Product Campaign (the “Campaign”). By participating in the Campaign, you (“you” or
“Participant”) agree to be bound by these Terms. The Campaign is a bundle offer with the purchase of an
Eligible AMD Product(s) from a participating retailer or e-tailer, including participating Original Equipment
Manufacturers (“Participating Retailer(s)”) as specified in Table A and Table B.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., 2485 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA (“Promoter” or “AMD”), in
conjunction with promotional sponsor(s) (each, a “Sponsor” and, collectively, “Sponsors”) will provide a unique
coupon code (each, a “Coupon Code” and collectively “Coupon Codes”) for download of specified game(s)
(“Application(s)”) as set forth in Table C.
NOT ALL RETAILERS/E-TAILERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN FOR ALL PRODUCTS.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT, PLEASE VERIFY THAT: (1) THE RETAILER/E-TAILER IS PARTICIPATING IN THE
CAMPAIGN; AND (2) THE PRODUCT THAT YOU WISH TO PURCHASE QUALIFIES AS AN ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT.
If you have any issues at AMDRewards.com or with the Coupon Code, please contact AMDRewards Customer
Service at https://www.amdrewards.com/support.
1. TIMING
a. Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins on August 6, 2024, at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”)
and ends on October 5, 2024, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or the when supply of Coupon Codes is
exhausted, whichever occurs first (the “Campaign Period”). Please consult the world clock for
time zone conversion information.
b. Redemption Period: Applicable Coupon Code(s) must be redeemed no later than November 2,
2024, at 11:59:59 PM ET to obtain Application download(s), after which the Coupon Code may
be deemed void.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
a. To receive a Coupon Code, you must purchase an Eligible AMD Product during the Campaign Period
from a Participating Retailer. The Coupon Code may be given to Participant via a physical coupon
voucher or electronically.
CAMPAIGN IS VALID ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES OF COUPON CODES LAST. PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO
OBTAIN A COUPON CODE AFTER ALL COUPON CODES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.
b. Coupon Code may not be sold, exchanged, transferred, offered as a prize, or in any way alienated by a
Participant or any other person without the express consent of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right
to take any and all actions at its disposal to stop unlawful use of the Coupon Code, including without
limitation seeking injunctive relief, disqualifying a Participant, or voiding a particular Coupon Code.
Coupon Code has no cash value.
c. Prior to purchasing an Eligible AMD Product, Participant should refer to the Participating Retailer for
instructions regarding obtaining a Coupon Code.
i. For example, a Participating Retailer may require a Participant to request the Coupon
Code from the cashier upon purchase of an Eligible AMD Product; Participating Retailer
may insert a voucher with the Coupon Code into the box with the Eligible AMD Product;
Participating Retailer may email the Coupon Code; or Participating Retailer may require
Participant to fill out an online request form after completion of purchase to verify that
Participant purchased the Eligible AMD Product from the Participating Retailer during
the Campaign Period.

EDIT: Yes there are two different AMD Promotions for the RX 7800XT one that started in June 2024 and the latest on August 2024 which Terms I uploaded.

The June Promotion ends on August 31st 2024 and the August Promotion ends on October 5th 2024.  So both Promotions are still active if your purchased your Asus GPU card during both Promotional dates.

The Amazon Promotion seems to concern the latest August AMD Promotion:
Screenshot 2024-08-09 100204.png
So if you purchased your GPU card at Amazon before August 6th then you Game Promotion falls under the June 2024 AMD Promotion which is still active until August 31st 2024.

Need to consult Amazon which AMD Promotion you are talking about depending on when you purchased it.

Also open a AMD REWARD Support ticket: https://www.amdrewards.com/support

0 Likes

@elstaci Thank you for your attention, as you stated it seems that I would be able to redeem the coupon. I did open a ticket on AMD Rewards Support, just waiting for them to reply, but I have my doubts if they will do something about that. It's Amazon's problem and they are avoiding.

When did you purchase your GPU card at Amazon?

As mentioned by a previous reply, check your Spam folder either on your PC or online to see if Amazon sent you the game coupon.

It is possible there was a misprint or error of your email address when you purchased the GPU card.

The AMD Terms & Conditions does state the following:

Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins on August 6, 2024, at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”)
and ends on October 5, 2024, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or the when supply of Coupon Codes is
exhausted, whichever occurs first.

Unless Amazon ran out of coupon codes at the time you purchased your GPU card.

But in either case, the AMD Promotions were active during the time your purchased the AMD GPU card so Amazon should honor it.

You really need to escalate your Amazon Customer Service to a Supervisor by Telephone which would be the best method in this case to find out if:

1- Amazon did send you the Game Coupon and to what email address

2- If a Game Coupon wasn't sent find out why and let them know which AMD Promotion concerns your GPU card.

3- If they ran out of Game Coupons at the time you purchased your GPU card or if Amazon decided to stop honoring the AMD promotion and when.

Sometimes AMD Reward will send extra Game Coupons to the Retailer if the Retailer ran out before the promotion ended.

But AMD won't give you a Game coupon. Only Amazon can do that.

EDIT: If you opened a AMD REWARD SUPPORT Ticket then it might take a little while before they answer because most likely they will be contacting Amazon to find out why you didn't get a Game Coupon.

If you purchased the GPU card during the June 2024 then make sure you contact AMD REWARD SUPPORT and AMAZON Customer Service BEFORE August 31st 2024 to find out the status of your claim.

0 Likes

I bought on 07/28/24. I've checked the promotions dates. I don't know if I fulfill all of the promotions, but at least one I know I'm illegible.

Than you purchased the AMD GPU card during the June 2024 AMD Promotion.

Which AMD Promotion do you believe you are illegible with and why?

0 Likes

I'm sorry, I mean eligible.

I spoke to Amazon again, they transferred me to almost 10 assistants. One of them said that the promotion wasnt applied to the order, but then he said that the promotions are applied automatically at the orders, so in this case I should be able to receive the coupon.

Maybe and probably I won't receive the coupon, but I'll do something about that. There is some place to open a complaint? Any government organ to do that?

0 Likes