I just recently bought the new cpu. which has following specification:

MSI H81 MIB MOTHERBOARD

CORE I5 4TH GENERATION PROCESSOR

8 GB RAM DDR3

128 GB SSD

1 TB HDD

500 WATT POWER SUPPLY

GRAPHIC CARD AMD RADEON RX 580 8GB VRAM

I installed gta V, Red dead redumption 2 & NFS Payback. 

When I play these games it lags little bit and  It does not matter that I play these game on ultra setting or low but issue stays the same.

How can I fix it and what could be the issue Kindly help me out.

Notice: I have tried reinstalling the windows 10 and install the latest drivers and even watch a youtube video for optimize the amd control panel but issue is the same

0 Likes
2 Replies
VOSK
Journeyman III

Today's biggest problem with AMD graphics cards is RX 580 8GB. Because, RX 580 has actually 2306 stream processors. But now, all unknown brands are developing this GPU with 2048 stream processors. Because this GPU is cheap and it has nice 1080p gaming performance. That is why all poor brands trying to develop and sell this GPU. Therefore, developing is not being good enough and so many problems found with these new RX 580 8GB 2048 sp cards. And also this new GPUs have only one DisplayPort. 

Maybe, your GPU is one of them. 

Try playing light games with your iGPU, connect HDMI cable to your motherboard, not to your GPU. If lagging will not continue anymore, it means your GPU is the problem. Otherwise you need to check remaining part of your hardware. 

I recommend you to play Counter Strike Source with your iGPU of intel  i5 to check the lag. Because this is very light to handle and easy to notice any lag or problem

0 Likes
faraz7867
Journeyman III

Thanks dear I really appreciate your help.

Will absolutely try

0 Likes