Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Poindexter
Adept I

7900XTX stuttering in COD WZ2 and Dota 2

PC Specs:

CPU: INTEL I9-12900K

GPU: SAPHIRE 7900XTX NITRO+ VAPOR-X 24 GB.

RAM: XPG 32GB DDR5.

MOBO: ASUS TUF X690-PLUS DDR5.

PSU: THERMALTAKE 850W GOLD 80+

COOLER: MSI MAG 360R TRIPLE FAN AIO.

MONITOR: ODESSEY G5 2K 144HZ

GPU DRIVER: 23.1.2 ( 23.2.1 Gives blue screen while gaming, and I am not disabling FreeSync it makes the games choppy af )

MY SETTINGS ON COD WARZONE 2.0 ARE EXTREME AND EVERYTHING HIGH SAME FOR DOTA 2.

No matter what I do the game stutters goes 250 fps to 30 sometimes even freezes the game for 5 seconds I am unable to play it properly cpu and gpu temps stays normal and I have not done any overclock I just got the pc 3 days ago and everything is fresh and new just spent $3k on the new pc and I can't even run the only games I play I don't understand why my $1.3k gpu is **bleep**ting it's pants running cod in ultra. 

I also tried using the minimalist graphic settings I can use on both games same **bleep** stuttering like **bleep** even though my game looks like a 2D pac man on the lowest resolution and settings possible I even changed cpu renderer settings tried 4,6,8,16 nothing solves it so disappointed in amd, literally regretting not listening to my friend and buying 7900XTX instead of 4090 and now all he do is make fun of me for buying amd lol 

I hope nobody tells me after spending $3k I should run cod and dota on low settings. Or I will lose my **bleep**

0 Likes
1 Solution

Already found a solution, changed my Upscaling from AMD FSR 1.0 to Intel XESS and it was fixed also using FXFEDELITY CAS or Turning it OFF fixed all the problems. AMD FSR 1.0 is Broken.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Poindexter
Adept I

0 Likes
kareiviz
Journeyman III

I had the same problem with my RX 6600, WZ2 was mad stuttering and lagging, couldn't play the game at all. What helped me was a fresh BIOS update. Although you have a new pc, there might be an outdated BIOS version installed. Hope it helps cause it sure did for me.

0 Likes

Already found a solution, changed my Upscaling from AMD FSR 1.0 to Intel XESS and it was fixed also using FXFEDELITY CAS or Turning it OFF fixed all the problems. AMD FSR 1.0 is Broken.

0 Likes