Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vanadiel
Adept I

7900 XTX no hardware scheduling with driver 23.12.1

Adrenalin release notes say: 

• Additional OS Feature Support
    • Support for Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling for Radeon RX 7900/7800/7700 series GPUs. Click HERE for more information.

There is no hardware scheduling available under Windows 10 in the location mentioned in the document.

4 Replies
jadealien
Journeyman III

I have enabled the regedit value for it and retarted pc and still no windows option appearing. this does not work under latest build for windows 10 22H2 for my rx 7900 xtx either. Please fix this AMD, Nvidia had no problems with this for years.

0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

It shows for me. Win 11 22H2 22621.2715.

Release notes say nothing about win 10 support: "Support for Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling for Radeon RX 7900/7800/7700 series GPUs on Windows 11 version 22H2 and newer."

0 Likes

bonkers  

0 Likes

It's funny how they edited the release notes and now list Windows 11 or newer, when the original release notes did not mention that.

Also, when you download the Windows 10 drivers, it now also says Windows 11 or newer. Which is pointless as the Windows 10 driver obviously does not support it.

Disappointed to say the least, because the document they linked clearly talks about hardware scheduling under Windows 10, and Nvidia does provide hardware scheduling under Windows 10.

0 Likes