cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

MrSushi
Journeyman III

6700 XT still back screen, crashes

my awesome 6700xt graphics card keeps crashing. I turn on the game, 5 minutes pass, the screen turns black, reboot 3x until the gpu does not start, I turn on the game..... loop. Sometimes I still have to reinstall amd adrenalin drivers because windows replaces them with default gpu drivers. There is no official fix for this error 'windows update may have automatically replaced your amd graphics driver...'. The support level of amd and the producer, which is gigabyte - ZERO. They send 20 different things you can do to MAYBE the error stop. Greens have no such problems. The worst thing is that I won't even be able to return this card to the store and get a refund because the drivers do not match the faulty gpu. Maybe here I can get help so that my computer finally starts working properly. I am sending the error codes in the attachment, maybe someone has solved this problem and will recognize them for me. Ofc i checked my RAM, PSU, and i using newest amd, bios and windows updates12412414.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies

Block windows driver updates, many guides on the web.

One of the errors may be related to https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-800

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

it doesnt work, there is no official solution to this problem that works

0 Likes