cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sl3ndermmo
Journeyman III

6700 XT Low Frames & Performance Issue

Somebody please help! I just bought my brand new 6700xt, installed it replacing my 2060 super, yes im switching to amd, well i was going to but then all of this...  So long story short, it's performing half as well as my 2060 super but should definitely be outperforming that big time right? I was so upset but immediately knew something was wrong.

I followed all of the usual troubleshooting steps, used ddu in safe mode to remove all traces of the nvidia drivers and software, i also installed the new amd drivers, tried with and without the adrenaline software suite. I dont know what the issue is. I mainly play new world but on all of the games i play, same thing, this is not isolated to only new world, ive run benchmark programs like the boundaries ray tracing benchmark, i tried time spy and they are terrible!!! I'm talking average fps around 25-30 and with my 2060 super im getting wayyyy better benchmarks. So here are my specs. If you need more info let me know, im at my witts end. i was so happy to get my beautiful card and ive spent days trying to figure this out, ive never been stuck this long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw, does amd have a customer service department or is it all online? Thanks fam please help!!! Oh i also installed the card in a different pc and same issue, the 2060 outperforms this card significantly.

Windows 10 64

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

32 gb ddr 4

os and games installed on my ssd

850 watt EVGA super nova 80 plus gold

0 Likes
0 Replies