cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Zinan
Journeyman III

6700 XT: can't use pc now

Just upgraded from a 2060 to the 6700 XT. Installed it, the pc booted. I'm new to pc building and should have checked what to do first, I admit. I did check device manager and task manager to see if it was being recognized, and everything was fine. I opened Overwatch, got a black screen, and now I have 0 display. Like at all. I put my old card in and same issue. On-board graphics aren't working either. I also tried with both dp and hdmi.

Specs:

Gigabyte X570 Gaming X

XPG Gammix D10 8GBx4 3000MHz

EVGA Supernova 850 Gold

Ryzen 7 3700x

EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 SC Ultra

AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

Windows 10

Let me know if there's anything I'm missing, I can't use my PC at the moment.

3 Replies
jerico1213
Adept II

did you succesfully remove nvidia drivers before using the amd gpu? that can really **bleep** up your pc 

0 Likes

Nope.... I wasn't even thinking about Nvidia to AMD conflicting drivers. Is there any solution for that? 

0 Likes

im pretty sure theres a way to fix it, but yeah you always need to remove previous drivers if you are getting a different gpu, your best bet is dropping your build on a tech store and see if they post it, im sure someone did maanage to fix but its an old video, they did use an old card to get a boot video, are you sure you are not able to post your pc with the older gpu? send me your email might not be able to send more messages since i spent all day on the forum

0 Likes