cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

MIIIM
Journeyman III

6650xt Green screened

I was playing a game called eve online(Maximized graphic setting), and my browser(edge) was playing some video.  After a while it turned to green ssreen. But things were still going, and I had to force shutdown. When I reboot I did the same thing and it turned to green screen much faster, like 2 or 3 minutes. However, if I play elden ring, with broswer at he background playing video. I got a rare chance that the green screen occure.

My PC is 5600xt + 6650xt, Asus 32inch moniter DP port, 850w power supply(this was due to my previous vega56 power surge issue, thought buy a new card will get rid of this, but no), and no overclocking(I have seen post said it could be memory speed being too high), also broswer has hardware accelerate on(some article said it could be this that cause green screen). And driver is latest 22.11.2

Any one know how to fixed it? Could samrt access memory cause this isuue?

0 Likes
3 Replies
makiichin
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue, same GPU and the same driver. It crashed randomly, most of the time 1-2 minutes after launching as soon as I run any application. maybe happens like 10% of the time. Commenting in case you receive a solution

0 Likes

Does your crash also showed green screen. Forget to say my green screen is not a windows green screen with some sort of error code or something. It is a pure green colored screen, it might due to the cable or my monitor. 

0 Likes

Yes, its the same. and it doesn't restart or anything it just stays green until I hard reset it

0 Likes