cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

EdwinOdinson
Journeyman III

5700 XT crashes with green screen

My computer just recently started to crash with flickering green screen and the PC crashes and reboots only to a black screen.  The motherboard has a error code of 97.  I have done a stress test with Cinebench R23 for 10 minutes and have no problems with the CPU it seems like.  I can run the computer usually but the second I run any game or graphic intense program like (Twinmotion or Lumion) the computer flickers green and crashes.  Sometimes the screen reboots after the green screen and starts with short horizontal white lines lined up vertically.  I tried to do a stress test using the AMD Radeon software but right after I start the test it crashes with the green screen.  I also tried using the Heaven benchmark and it also did the same thing.  I don't know what the issue is and how to fix it.  I don't think it is the motherboard, ram or cpu so can't figure out what to do.  Any help would be appreciated.

My system setup:

Red Devil Radeon RX 5700xt, ASUS crosshair viii hero, AMD Ryzen 7 5800x, 128 GSkill Ram, and Seasonic Focus PX-850.

0 Likes
0 Replies