Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

derpooch
Journeyman III

5600XT stuck below 88Mhz

Hello,

Hoping for some assistance - I have just gotten around to gaming for the first time in a while, so I am not sure when this issue began. 

I have an XFX 5600XT Thicc 3 Ultra. I have been experiencing very low frame rates. AMD Radeon Software and GPU-Z are both showing a core clock speed of 50-80MHz at all times. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling drivers, cleaning the drivers with DDU, forcing clock speeds through Radeon Software but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or is it likely that I will need to start the returns process? 

Temps are under 40C, fans arent even turning on unless I manual set them to do so. PSU is a 550W Corsair unit. 

Hopefully someone has a suggestion. 

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
User3172
Journeyman III

I have the same bleeping thing with a rx 5500 xt, frequency downs from 1850 to 0. I bought this crap gpu 3 days ago, I will take my money back and buy a nvidia card, amd has crap drivers

0 Likes
DeatheQ
Journeyman III

Rx 5600 xt. I have the same, but my limit is 200MHz and I don't know what to do now. The card is 3 months old and only yesterday when playing GTA the problem started, with a constant 180 FPS at the highest settings, there are less than 20FPS left at the lowest settings. please help

0 Likes

I had to RMA the GPU unfortunately. Nothing sensible was able to fix it.

0 Likes