We wanted to know is there any Utilities available to fetch the following properties of a AMD GPU card in Linux OS ?
1) Serial Number
2) Maximum Clock Speed of a AMD card
3) Total number of cores allocated for a AMD GPU card
We have tried the following methods but could not be successful in fetching the informations:
1) command line utility : /opt/rocm/opencl/bin/x86_64/clinfo
Although this gives some information, there is no matching informations between clinfo output and sysfs values.
Also the "Device Topology" value in clinfo does not contain the Domain value of PCI information. It contains only B,D and F values
2) command line utility : /opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi
3) Using sysfs attributes ( Ex: /sys/bus/pci/drivers/amdgpu/"PCI LOCATION"/...... )
You have been whitelisted now.
Below ADL SDK provides API support to access useful information related to AMD gpus/adapters associated with the system. Please try this SDK if it helps.