cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

krislong
Journeyman III

XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX 8GB - Poor FPS on modern warfare

Dell XPS 15 9560 using a Razer EGPU and the above card. 16GB RAM, i7 processor, both of which i accept are goof for laptops but not the best choice for gaming,

Even with all the settings on low, I rarely see anything like 60FPS, in fact last night i was barely seeing 20FPS which just doesnt seem right to me.  I'm trying to decide if this is a Machine bottleneck, and id be better off slinging the egpu and card, and then just purchasing a desktop.

Anybody have any suggestions on what i can try

0 Likes
1 Reply
alighieria
Journeyman III

Just a few days ago, don't know when exactly my Radeon 580 8gb started dropping the FPS in all my games, the application went from optimal to marginal, I even tried to update windows, drivers, benchmark my whole computer, tested a few other GPU I have, one 560 4gb brand new I never used but still having the same, and it was out of nowhere :S

I'm starting I should format my entire HDD and reinstall all games, you can take a loot at my benchmark, would love to hear your opinion on this matter.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29161417?fbclid=IwAR3Jk5i2upnqg33cBLks5_TYj3o9vG1z0Dh0ttOEzz5T... 

0 Likes