cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Didac
Journeyman III

When will the 6800 be shipped?

I bought the graphics on launch day, does anyone know when the graphics will be sent to Spain?

0 Likes
5 Replies
oufouf84
Adept I

patience my friend ;)

0 Likes

if AMD had balls they would kindly apologize for their paper launch. No shop where I got any hardware has even listed the 6800 so that you could order it there. I'm talking about the biggest shops in Germany (alternate.de & mindfactory.de)
Even Nvidea cards were listed there before the launch. Really really really bad performance and false promises. I've never been so disappointed with AMD and I have to say this. I'm a total fanboy and that still makes me very sad.
Until then, my 3800X and the 5700XT will continue to give their best together.

0 Likes

No idea. The store page has no store specific contact page. The only contact a user can have from the AMD site is the support request that I know of: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Maybe try and reply to any confirmation you got and ask?

0 Likes

I just got a shipping confirmation today 1 Hour ago.

Thank you for ordering from AMD.com Online Store on 18 November 2020. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

"...vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung von AMD.com Online Store am 18. November 2020. Die folgenden Produkte wurden versandt: Wenn Sie per Kreditkarte bezahlten, wurde diese jetzt belastet."

Same for me, just in german. I have a trackingnumber too for DHL but that trackingnumber isn't working at all.

Let's just hope they packed the card up and sent it away but DHL didn't update their information yet.

0 Likes