cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

nuoier
Adept I

when will ryzen apu in laptop get full support?

I have a lenovo ideapad 720s and I found that graphic get very little support,I cant see frequency in radron settings and I find that there is no software can find out what frequency is in my apus graphic,and I cant open amd fluid motion which is a very important reason for buying apu laptop for me,the worse thing i find is that i cant find driver for ryzen apu laptop in support.amd.com,automatically detecting cant find driver for the apu,all i can do is to search in windows hardware manager to install driver,the ryzen apu laptop is launched for several months,i dont know why the support for ryzen laptop apu is just like it didnt launch

0 Likes
1 Reply

Is this your laptop? Lenovo Ideapad 720S (13, AMD) Laptop | Ultraslim 13.3” Performance Laptop | Lenovo US

Lenovo Driver page has this: laptops and netbooks :: 700 series :: 720s 13arr Lenovo PC Support

found this support page at AMD Support page | AMD

Found no way to link to a driver on the AMD site. It may be that it is still using the original manufacturer supplied driver and no newer driver exists yet.

found this thread already in drivers Ryzen 7 2700U Drivers?