cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ndrDark
Adept I

What is the Problem ?

i want to know what is the problem you guys have or if i need to take actions because this is unnaceptable.

As far as i know i came here and made a simple post , didnt attack or insult anyone and was requested for info that i gave still someone seems to have a big problem with that.

Yes this is a new account and what do you have to do with that if i dont use the others ?

you requested me the info and i gave it right away , but looks like not remembering the log in is some kind of crime .

i contacted your team of support and warranty as you know and sent them the contacts with the carriers but you guys ignored everything , it is more important to go after people because they had to create another account than doing your job .

you guys either do your job or give me the ODR and i will open a dispute against AMD directly

0 Likes
2 Replies
ndrDark
Adept I

i am still waiting for explanations

0 Likes

would you guys stop treating your clientes like they are some clowns ?

i am sick and tired of you guys ignoring the problem , giving excuses and acting like isnt true that your warranty team and your support didnt answered when contacted to expose the problem

0 Likes