cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jargxo
Journeyman III

Starfield AMD bundle

I bought a gpu eligible for the Starfield bundle on Amazon and haven't a received a code or anything. Am I missing something or are they sending codes/email closer to launch?

7 Replies
Standard
Journeyman III

I also bought this and had to call my vendor to ask about it, apparently they had a redemption code on the bottom of my receipt. I'm currently going through AMD's least-helpful-support-ever because the product verification tool is failing, and all they're doing is directing me repeatedly to the vendor. So I'd highly recommend getting in touch with them as a first step.

0 Likes
Kolomeb
Journeyman III

I also bought a gpu from Amazon and have not received starfield yet

Amazon game bundles https://www.amdrewards.com/faq/couponCode/25

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
flofloflo83
Journeyman III

I bought the 7800x3d cpu from amazon too but I didn't receive the code either they told me to see AMD directly, did you get any answers from your side?

exenae
Journeyman III

same here.

boughht on amazon, did not received code while it was on desciption.

contact them, wait 48h or contact AMD. 

still nothing exept a gamepass code and still no starfield from bundle... Help AMD modo

Mikeike125
Journeyman III

Same. I bought a 7000 series CPU and it said it was eligible. amazon said they would send the code in 2 days but i haven't seen it after more than a week. 

Hargert
Journeyman III

I bought mine from Amazon and after sending some emails to them that went nowhere I was able to get on a chat and after getting transferred around a couple of times they got me my reward code. So give that a try.

0 Likes