Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Kire94
Adept I

Stardew Valley don't open the image

Hi,

The game Stardew Valley open the game but the image can't visualize so when the game open I press ALT + Enter but the game anyway don't appear and the sound of the game is possible listen, this problem appear starting from version 24.5.1 and with the version 24.4.1 i can open the game and normal play.

Someone have the same problem? I sent a message with the video though of the software amd but the problem isn't fix.

The driver of my computer are updated

Thank, wait some answer with some advice or something.

4 Replies
imxlodyn
Journeyman III

hi! finally i found someone experiencing the same. recently, i played my time at sandrock but i had crashes. people recommended i needed to upgrade amd. and i did! but now, i can't play stardew valley... i thought it was a smapi thing but no. did you figure out a way?

Hi imxlodyn, at the moment I have version 24.4.1 to play Stardew Valley in full screen so I don't know what they changed that as of version 24.5.1 Stardew Valley and I imagine that other games can't be played in full screen, I'm waiting for them to release a version correcting that error.

I sent a report but when I saw that they didn't fix it, I wrote on this forum to see if they read it and fix it once and for all.

waqaskh12
Journeyman III

Issue with Full Screen Mode in Version 24.5.1

Thank you for bringing up the issue regarding the full-screen mode in Stardew Valley after upgrading to version 24.5.1. I understand how frustrating it can be when a feature that worked perfectly in the previous version (24.4.1) suddenly becomes unusable.

Report Submission and Follow-Up

It’s great to hear that you’ve already submitted a report. However, it's unfortunate that the issue hasn’t been addressed yet. Sometimes, it may take a few updates for the developers to prioritize and resolve specific bugs, depending on their complexity or impact on the broader user base.

Steps You Could Take

1. Monitor for Updates: Keep an eye out for any future updates, as the developers are likely working on a fix. Version 24.5.1 might still be under review for patching various bugs.

2. Revert to Previous Version: If the full-screen feature is critical for your gaming experience and you're not tied to the latest version, you may consider reverting to version 24.4.1, where the full-screen functionality worked as expected.

3. Alternative Feedback Channels: Besides the report you submitted, consider reaching out to the developers on other platforms (such as social media or developer forums). This may increase visibility for the issue and help prioritize it in future updates.

Conclusion

It’s clear that this issue is affecting more than just Stardew Valley, and others in the community may have noticed the same. I hope they address it promptly in the next version. Thank you for your patience, and I hope a fix comes soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them!

0 Likes

Good morning, yeah i know and understang that with the new games is priority the solutions but the problem is that actually the software are in version 24.8.1 and the solution don't appear hehe, i rembember that i reported the error a few months ago...

I look forward to seeing this bug fixed for Stardew Valley and other games

Thanks for your reply

0 Likes