I have new PC build for two week or so and finally when I found some time to benchmark it i found that my PC freezes anywhere from 1 to 5 sec when CPU is under 100% load (cinebench, OCCT, etc..). By freezing I mean mouse stops moving, keyboard is not responding, but then after while it continues like it never happened.
My specs are:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x + CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L
- MSI MORTAR B450 mATX AM4 Motherboard
- HyperX 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 Predator
- SSD Crucial MX500 500GB + HDD WD Red 3TB 7200 RPM
- MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR
- PSU CORSAIR RM750x
I have updated bios on MB and kept all settings to auto. Only thing I updated was memory speed to 3200 MHZ 16-18-18-36. No performance modes no XAMP nothing.
When I start any benchmark which uses 100% of CPU, it freezes every few seconds for 1 to 5 sec. My temps are under 55°C all time.
I still have warranty on all components but I have no Idea what might cause the issue. If you need any specific voltages or any information let me know, please, I will provide those. There is so many values and I am not sure which of them to put here when creating this post.
I am having the same problem, did you find a solution?
My specs are:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
- Asrock B450M Pro4 Motherboard
- HyperX Fury 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2400Mhz DDR4
- SSD 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus Nvme + HDD HDD Seagate Green 1TB 7200rpm
- Radeon RX 580 8GB Asrock Phantom GPU
- PSU Sentey MBP750-HM 80P Bronze