cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Kerozen
Adept I

Retailer not anwsering my tickets regarding Avatar Bundle

I bought the R7 7800x3d last month, and it's supposed to come with the Avatar game. I didn't get the code with my order or even an email with it or instructions. Trying to contact the retailer leads nowhere as they don't reply. Is there anything I can do to be able to get my game?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Can you post the name of the Retailer?

When you purchased the AMD hardware did it mention the Avatar AMD Promotion anywhere in the ad?

Possibly the Retailer is not a participant of AMD Promotion which is why they didn't give you a coupon or ticket.

From AMD Rewards Terms & Conditons concerning the Avatar Promotion: https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

[Public]
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Q4 2023 AMD Rewards:
• THIS IS A GAME BUNDLE WITH PURCHASE OF SELECT AMD RYZEN™ PROCESSORS or
SELECT AMD RADEON™ GRAPHICS CARDS (COMPONENT), SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
(“SI”) CAMPAIGN, and ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTUER (“OEM”) CAMPAIGN
AS SET FORTH IN TABLE A.
• THIS IS A GAME BUNDLE WITH PURCHASE OF A SYSTEM POWERED BY SELECT AMD
RYZEN™ PROCESSORS and SELECT AMD RADEON™ GRAPHICS CARDS ORIGINAL
EQUIPMENT MANUFACTUER (“OEM”) CAMPAIGN AS SET FORTH IN TABLE B.
(Confirm Partner Participation and Eligibility of Desired Product Before Purchase)
(“Campaign”)
Version: 2023-1 [Posted: November 7, 2023]
Updated to Version: 2023-2, December 15, 2024
Updated to Version 2023-3 on January 12, 2024
Campaign Overview: The Campaign is an incentive program for the following eligible AMD products (“Eligible
AMD Product”) as defined below and specified in Table A or B below. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., 2485
Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA (“Promoter” or “AMD”), in conjunction with promotional sponsors
Ubisoft Entertainment (“Ubisoft”), will provide a unique coupon code (“Coupon Code”) for download of specified
game(s) (“Application(s)”) as set forth in Table A or B below with the purchase of an Eligible AMD Product from a
participating etailer or retailer (each a “Partner” and collectively, “Partners.”). NOT ALL PARTNERS ARE
PARTICIPATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN FOR ALL PRODUCTS OR REGIONS. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT,
PLEASE VERIFY THAT THE PARTNER HAS CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR REGION FOR YOUR DESIRED
ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT. Prior to purchasing, it is recommended that Participant confirm that (1) the partner
is participating in the Campaign for the desired Eligible AMD Product and (2) the product that Participant wishes
to purchase qualifies as an Eligible AMD Product. If you have any issues at AMDRewards.com or with the
Coupon Code, please contact AMDRewards Customer Service at https://www.amdrewards.com/support.
1. TIMING
a. Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins November 7, 2023, at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”)
and ends on January 30, 2024, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or when supply of Coupon Codes is
exhausted, whichever occurs first. Please consult the world clock for time zone conversion
information.
b. Purchase Period: To receive a Coupon Code, Participant must purchase an Eligible AMD Product
during Campaign Period from a Participating Retailer.
c. Redemption Period: The Coupon Code must be redeemed no later than February 27, 2024, to
obtain Application downloads after which the Coupon Code is void.
2. CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION – HOW TO PARTICIPATE
a. To receive a Coupon Code, Participant must purchase a qualifying Eligible AMD Product from a
Participating Retailer during the Campaign Period. Prior to purchasing an Eligible AMD Product,
Participant should refer to the Participating Retailer for instructions regarding obtaining a
Coupon Code. By way of example only, Participating Retailer may require Participant to request
the Coupon Code from the cashier upon purchasing an Eligible AMD Product; Participating
Retailer may insert a voucher with the Coupon Code into the shipping box with the Eligible AMD
Product; Participating Retailer may email the Coupon Code to Participant’s provided email
address once Participating Retailer confirms Participant’s online purchase; or Participating
Retailer may require Participant to fill out an online request form after completion of purchase
to verify that Participant purchased the Eligible AMD Product from the Participating Retailer
during the Campaign Period. The Coupon Code may be given to Participant via a physical coupon

Screenshot 2024-02-14 110402.png

0 Likes
Kerozen
Adept I

The retailer is PCDiga in Portugal

It did say the game was included when viewing the product on the website, it was added in the cart and its in the invoice/receipt 

0 Likes

You mentioned you haven't been able to contact their Customer Service Representative because they don't answer you?

Try opening a AMD REWARDS SUPPORT ticket and see what they suggest from here: https://www.amdrewards.com/support

From AMD Rewards Support FAQ:

AMD REWARDS HELP CENTER

Information about AMD Promotional Offers and Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Coupon Code

I purchased my product from a participating seller, but did not receive a coupon code. Can you send me a coupon code?

No, you must contact your seller to request your coupon code. Please note that sometimes a seller may not provide a redeemable code until after the initial return period. Coupon codes are valid while supplies last. If you do not see the promotion on your retailer’s website, the promotion may either have been exhausted or the retailer may not be participating.

EDIT: Translation from your Portuegese Retailer's website Contact information: https://suporte.pcdiga.com/hc/pt
Screenshot 2024-02-14 130655.png
Try the Chat feature which is probably the fastest way to contact and talk with the Retailer.
0 Likes
Kerozen
Adept I

Ok, will do