Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

FFavaretto
Journeyman III

Resolution Ryzen 4600g

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for your attention.

Note: I did the translation using Google Translate.

I purchased the GA-A320M-H board and 01 AMD Ryzen 5 4600G Processor, Source 500W and it has 01 Husky RAM memory of 16gb.

The board came with BIOS F55 from the factory, I've already updated to the latest version which is F56a through the Gigabyte website.
I assembled the components and installed Windows 10 Professional through my pen drive, I also activated Windows

When I start the computer and in the BIOS it is in 1024x728 resolution and then when Windows starts it changes to 640x480 resolution.
In the screen configuration, the resolution field is blocked at 640x480 and I cannot change it to any other.

Note: I have already used the HDMI and DVI cable, however, there is no difference between them for this problem.

When I disable the video and restart the PC, the resolution returns to 1024x728, however, I cannot run games that require the video.

When the video is enabled, it is necessary to restart the PC, however, it returns the 640x480 resolution.

I have already tried to reinstall Drive AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition directly from the amd.com website in safe mode, however, so far I have not been successful.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks!

0 Likes
0 Replies