cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jcldjb
Adept I

Recording 3 separate audio tracks with ReLive?

It would be really great if AMD added a multi-audio-track option. (more than just separating the my mic with the rest of the sound).

[Game Sound] + [Discord] + [Microphone] 

This would be awesome (as OBS has never really worked for me on a 'quality' level.

3 Replies
Ayoub0297
Journeyman III

That would be really great indeed. 

0 Likes
leyvin
Miniboss

They don't really have a "Studio" Element, and honestly it did take A LOT of prodding from the Community using ReLive for them to actually add the Separation of System Audio and Microphone Audio.

It would be nice if they could add support for individual Audio Tracks., so say System / Game / Discord / Microphone that would be a quite nice Quality-of-Life improvement... but then equally so would be the return of the Video Editor.

Don't get me wrong, it was barebones like the Xbox DVR Editor; but even something simple like the ability to cut longer videos into multiple videos or do simple trimming and splicing (which the short-lived editor did have) would still be much more useful than having to crack open things like Premier, DaVinci, etc. 

I mean I still actually use the Xbox DVR Editor quite regularly specifically because, I don't have Re-Render the ENTIRE Video again just to say trim the first or last few minutes off... having a Hardware Accelerated Version to do small edits would be great to see come back.

And if they expanded it with Audio Track Control as well, so you could swap out Audio Tracks., resync Audio, etc. 
Well again that'd be something exceptionally useful.

Mind I'd also like Recordings to have the ability to add the Application used (even if it's just what the Active Window is) as part of the title; and the Performance Metrics / Game Optimiser., already KNOWS what you're playing for the most part to track that data... just again a little weird the videos merely output with the Date and Start Time as the Title.

That said personally speaking top of my list is them investigating HDR Support., for the life of me I just can't get it working... either it refuses to record (in Fullscreen., but then HDR Fullscreen seems to either loose WCG or HDR itself; meaning it doesn't actually output HDR... hence most on both NVIDIA and AMD forums complaining about Washed Out HDR), while in Fullscreen Borderless it works perfectly (albeit at a lower HDR Rating, usually HDR600 instead of HDR1500 - HDR2000 that I can get out of my Consoles / Native Smart Apps) BUT while recording in AVC is fine; as it converts it back to Gamma 2.2 SDR., in HVEC it doesn't but still outputs SDR. 

Meaning the output looks somewhat "Funky" with lots of solid reds and yellows. 

I wish someone would lock Microsoft, AMD and NVIDIA in a room until they can figure out how to get HDR working right on Windows 10. 

Well that's my rambling about ReLive anyhow ^_^

0 Likes

Hello,

In 2022 I stand behind the original request to have an option to select an audio track (similar to what OBS/Twitch Studio does):

• You can add/remove an audio track

The same can be said to the HotKey feature to enable/disable a particular audio track.

This is purely for the sound (system sound) and not towards microphone.

Other software do this by picking this from the Windows audio track list. AMD ReLive seems to be picking "all" of them or a single combined output from the system. 

I really love AMD ReLive and how simple and performance-centric it is.
I have not seen any other way to stream on AMD with such a quality that ReLive provides without using a $500+ CPU via x264 or an external processing card.

0 Likes