Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Jerry_B
Journeyman III

Radeon 5700XT fans not spinning

Hi all

According to the AMD Software (Adrenaline Edition), my Fan Speed is shown as 'N/A'. I have the latest drivers installed but I'm wondering if there's something wrong with them or if the card is having some sort of problem.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sheilathompson
Journeyman III

@Jerry_B wrote:

Hi all

According to the AMD Software (Adrenaline Edition), my Fan Speed is shown as 'N/A'. I have the latest drivers installed but I'm wondering if there's something wrong with them or if the card is having some sort of problem.

Hello,

If your AMD software is displaying N/A for your fan speed on your Radeon 5700XT graphics card, it could indicate a problem with the software or the card itself. This issue may be caused by outdated or incompatible drivers, incorrect settings, or a faulty sensor. First, ensure that you have the latest drivers installed and consider reinstalling them if necessary. Check the fan settings in the software and make sure they are configured correctly. 

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. The card has the very latest drivers. Where are the fan settings in the software? I'm using Adrenaline Edition.

0 Likes