cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

adooley43
Journeyman III

product verification tool cannot resolve ip address

So ive tried downloading using a different browser. Unplugging my ethernet connection and plugging it back in. wifi. There isnt much more i can think of doing. but every time i try to run the program it just says that it can resolve my ip address and that it might be a problem with my DNS server. (unlikely since im able to do everything else on the internet with no problem) any help?

0 Likes
8 Replies
netrolf
Journeyman III

I have the exact same question but beware ! you really should remove the screenshot and blur it.

0 Likes
netrolf
Journeyman III

Ok I had the same issue and I managed to get my code.

Basically, I switch to OpenDNS (Windows 10 Configuration – OpenDNS) even though any comparable service might work too.

No server issue, got my code, logged into my uplay account and done....

Hope it will help you.

0 Likes

worked on my box fine? wonder if your windows firewall is blocking it

0 Likes

It is possible it is AMD Regional Server that is the issue. Wait a day or two and try again or Contact AMD Rewards Support if possible.

If unable to Contact AMD Rewards Support try using a different computer and see if you get the same error. If you do, then it is either your ISP or AMD Server issue.

0 Likes
adooley43
Journeyman III

I figured it out and got it to work. Not really sure what I did but I tried it after waiting an hour and it worked just fine

0 Likes
deeznughts69
Journeyman III

I just tried to download my code took me to and product verification tool then comes up we can't resolve ur ip address . This may be a problem with ur dns services which is a load of bull cause it's working fine promotion ends on 8th June to get division 2 and world war z anyone got a fix for this ??

0 Likes

Purchase date ends 8th June, you still have until 8th July to redeem.

Put in a support ticket on the amdrewards site.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I literally didn't do anything and tried It again and it worked but that was months ago. I hope it ends up working for you

0 Likes