Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Yo_Huber
Journeyman III

Procesador

ESPAÑOL

Tengo un Ryzen 5 5600g con una placa b550a ac 32gb de ram y en el momento le dedico 4bg a la gpu, pasa que hace unos dias el uso y la temperatura del cpu (esto segun AMD ADRENALINE y MSI AFTERBURNER) se elevaron demasiado pude solucionar la temperatura sin afectar rendimiento pero el uso esta muy alto incluso a llegado hasta el 100% a veces sin tener algún juego o programa pesado abierto, me gustaria que me ayuden que puedo hacer, por cierto recie cambie de pasta termina y tiene un buen dicipador de torre de 4 fanes, gracias!

ENGLISH

I have a Ryzen 5 5600g with a b550a ac board 32gb of ram and at the moment I dedicate 4bg to the gpu, it happens that a few days ago the use and temperature of the cpu increased too much (this according to AMD ADRENALINE and MSI AFTERBURNER), I was able to solve the temperature without affecting performance but the use is very high, it has even reached 100% on occasions without having any game or heavy program open, I would like you to help me what I can do, since I just changed the paste it runs out and has a good heatsink tower with 4 fans, thanks!

0 Likes
0 Replies