cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Tz_DmB
Journeyman III

Problems with Video Brightness after update 23.2.1

Hello. I have a computer Legion 5-15ARH05H Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82B1. And I've been having problems with my computer for a few months now. I cannot change the brightness of my screen. This happens only after versions amd adrenalin 23.2.1. After this version I received version 23.8.1 and 23.8.2. both have the same problem. I've already done a hard reset of the video drivers and installed them again. I also reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch. I contacted lenovo and they indicated that the problem was with the versions that amd made available. These two versions do not change the brightness of the computer screen. I also already disable my monitor and enabled after that. so I would like to know what can be done to solve this problem and for the next version that amd provides, it will be corrected. How can I provide this error to amd so they can fix it? otherwise all the next versions that amd will provide will come with this problem. Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

The Release Notes clearly state the drivers are reference drivers and may not support vendor specific features. Only drivers provided by Lenovo will support all the features of the laptop. 

Ray_AMD_0-1694025925359.png

0 Likes

So i am stuck on version 23.2.1 forever. i can never update my ghraphics card? Amd can not fix it on a future update?

0 Likes