cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

xacal13
Journeyman III

problemas con la actualizacion 22.7.1

hola desde la ultima actualización de drivers e tenido el problema que cada 7 días me da error y me dice q la versión que tenia no es compatible cn la nueva y que tengo q instalar nuevamente la actualización 22.7.1 del cual ya se a actualizado anterior mente alguien sabría como solucionar eso por que ya 4 actualizaciones en un mes siempre la misma algo pasa no ! un saludo espero 

alguna solución ya q no hay manera que el soporte responda ,.

un saludos ;

0 Likes
2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Hello, since the last update of drivers and I have had the problem that every 7 days it gives me an error and tells me that the version I had is not compatible with the new one and that I have to install the 22.7.1 update again, which has already been updated earlier mind somebody would know how to solve that because already 4 updates in a month always the same something happens no! Greetings, I hope

Translated using Google Translate.  So, I don't know the answer but maybe somebody does.

any solution since there is no way for the support to respond,.

greetings;

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Could be that 22.7.1 is an 'optional' driver and Win. update is replacing it with a WHQL driver on their listing.

So after your 7 day pause setting (or you click check for updates) the driver is replaced. check your update history or 'windows reliability history monitor".

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..