cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Kalnon
Journeyman III

Problem adding games to AMD Adrenaline tool

I'm having trouble adding two specific games to the Games section of the AMD Adrenaline tool.  I'm trying to add both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12 flight simulators.  The problem is if I add one, it will appear, then go to add the other, it will then replace the first one I added instead of adding them both for some strange reason.  So I'm only able to add one or the other, not both now.  I never had this issue until updating to the latest driver version.

I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks.

PC Specs: Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT
Hobbies: Flight Simulation, Gaming
0 Likes
1 Solution
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Try changing the name of the exe file on one of the games. I'm wondering if that would fix it

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Try changing the name of the exe file on one of the games. I'm wondering if that would fix it

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

That worked!  Thank you for the tip, I really appreciate it.  They are both named X-Plane.exe so I guess Adrenaline thought it was the same thing.

PC Specs: Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT
Hobbies: Flight Simulation, Gaming
0 Likes