cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Pleasing and informative new AMD Forum format - Opinion only

I guess so far I have not uploaded a new picture. I have however put in web links that on Jive would have needed moderation and I don't remember as of yet seeing any popup but I do use popup blockers so maybe that affects it. But I don't see anything saying it needs moderation at least not like it did under the old forum. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

@pokester 

To see if your reply went to moderation, After you replied close the thread and wait a few minutes and reload the page and check to see if you still see your reply or not.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks I will check for that!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Took me 3 hours but I finally cleared all the pics I uploaded...RIP the threads they were in but most of them also accompanied a website link as well.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I did the same and it sucks as a lot of that would have helped people with new issues too. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I thought of another change we need as well: Force format titles so only the first letter of each word is capitalized AND NOT IN ALL CAPS LIKE SO MANY #$%@ DO because it's tacky as heck.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I hope that AMD Forum give the option to "Attach" files again. That way Users can attach any diagnostic files like DXDIAG or MS Troubleshooter, Manuals, Technical PDF for hardware, etc.

Also the option to "Delete" your reply which I find useful many times.

Also when a Reply goes to be reviewed by a Moderator it gives some sort of Alert Message to the User that their reply is being moderated.

Also to be able to paste and copy images directly to a reply without having to go through 3-4 steps to upload an image by clicking on Photos. I guess they have it set up that way so that AMD Forums can save each image to the User's Photo Album.  If a User Copy & Paste then that image isn't saved to the User's album. just guessing though.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I hope too that they are able to make it so when you click on a thread in your notification feed, it brings you to the last unread reply like the old one did instead of to the last reply of the thread.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I cannot support people properly as I am unable to post screenshots.
I do not want to delete old pictures either as it will wreck previous solutions /posts.

Is there a fix for this?

0 Kudos