PC Wont Start up.

Hi guys, I just put together my new PC

AMD AM5 Ryzen9 7900X3D 12 Core 5.6Ghz..
ASUS TUFF Gaming B650M with WiFi.
Corsair Vengeance 64G (2 x 32) DDR5
Crucual P3 Plus 2TB PCIe Gen4 M2 SSD
Gigabite 2070 8G Video Card.
GamingMax Water Cooler for CPU

When i  go the start it, lights come on, fans moving (video, cooler) but nothing on screen?

The Monitor stays in blinking orange light (standby)
The wires are correct so i'm a bit lost?

Oh, one thing i didn't see the red HDD light on box flashing at start up either.

Any ideas of help appreciated

3 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

Test the system with a bare minimum install, just CPU, motherboard and 1 stick of memory. The 7900X3D has an IGP so connect one monitor to the motherboard.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

What error lights (if any) are on - talking about the motherboard.  I suspect you'll see a CPU, memory, or VGA light.  Possibly the boot light too.  Is your new motherboard claimed to be compatible with the 7900X3D?  Can it support a BIOS update without a CPU installed?  You might need a newer BIOS for this CPU.

But first - pull the power, remove the CMOS battery for 2 minutes, reinstall the battery and connect the power, and then try to boot again.  Sometimes clearing the CMOS works.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

You can grab a cheap speaker, hook it to the board and listen to the error code if you don't have the usual troubleshooting led or code reader.

johnnyenglish_0-1725544103576.png

The Englishman