cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

squad4
Journeyman III

PC UNDERPERFORMING

So i recently build a PC with these specs: AMD RX 7900 XTX RYZEN 7 5800X 3D 2X8 16GB 3600MHZ With a 1080P Monitor. The problem is that in some games i get low gpu usage,for example in warzone my gpu doesnt go above 60-67%,and i dont get as much fps as people are getting with the same build. Another game is Dishonored 2,where i should be getting insane fps,in some areas it drops under 100 and is really boggling me.I saw benchmarks of Dishonored 2 playing at 1080P,1440P,4K and never droped under 120 fps in any of the scenarios.Also my ram doesnt go up to 3600mhz for some reason,only at 3533mhz.Is my ram damged and it affects the gpu usage or something?Or is there other things causing this.I know that resolution may bottleneck the GPU but as i said,in comparison with other benchmarks,it performs way worse.

2 Replies

Check out if u don't have volatage limits in the system on CPU/GPU.

I would start with checking to see if there is a BIOS update for your motherboard.  Then follow that up with AMD chipset driver updates and of course Windows updates.  

Check temperatures of your GPU and CPU too, to ensure you are not experiencing thermal throttling.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes