cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

saulfernandez
Adept II

PC DONT RECOGNIZE MY 5600XT

my pc does not recognize my gpu, it turns on and the fans of the gpu do not stop spinning but it does not detect it, a month ago I was playing with it very well without any problem and nowhere did I solve the problem of the black screen that many people They are having I want to understand that it is a Windows compatibility error with the drivers but even so it is a problem that they must already solve, I repeat 14 days ago I played with it without any problem and out of nowhere I skipped the black screen

3 Replies

Sounds like you have a hardware issue. You need to figure out if it is mother board or GPU. If you can try your GPU in another PC and see what happens. If you have an old GPU you can try on your board and see if that helps. If one of those doesn't work then you know what to send off for Warranty. 

0 Likes

The bios is perfect since entering the bios if the gpu recognizes me and I already tried the gpu in all the slots of it, the basic adapter of windows continues to appear and nevertheless the same gpu if it gives video only that the same system It doesn't detect it, I don't know if it explains.

0 Likes

That is good information. If it is seeing the GPU as a basic adaptor your motherboard is likely fine. I think I would be looking to RMA that GPU. 

0 Likes