cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

oldc
Journeyman III

OUT OF STOCK

I was going to build a new pc with the 5900x and 6800xt, unfortunately both these products don't actually seem to exist (unless you have a youtube channel). I will now be going to Intel for the CPU as i can actually buy it, and which ever i can buy first out of the 6800xt and 3080. I actually passed up the opportunity last week to buy a 3080 in hopes to get the XT. I have only ever been with AMD up until now. 

3 Replies
kroms
Adept III

Well , best of luck to you.

Im  patiently waiting on AMD .

I was really looking forward to buying my first AMD GPU in many, many years. The last one I owned was the HD7950 back in either 2012 or 2013 IMSMC. The reference 6800XT was rather appealing at announcement so I immediately transferred the funds into a PP account primed and waiting. This has been a big disappointment to say the least...not being able to simply buy one.

0 Likes

Remenber this : Who could  imagine  the succes of the new AMD's  stuf, when 9 month ago the corona virus was melting down the expectatives of all  markets...? AMD is a huge enterprise and need long process, negociation and time to launch new production to fullfill  this demand market.

Have faith :)

0 Likes